to help us to better understand how you use our website and how we can
improve our website. Cookies are files which are sent by us to your
computer or other access device which we can access when you visit our
website in future. Cookies DO NOT allow us to identifier you and we
will never pass on any confedentual information unless requested by
law. We use StatCounter.com as our website monitoring service which allows us to do the following:
- To see how many hourly, daily, weekly, monthly users we received
- To see how many users we had on each of our web pages
- To see how many of our users are new or returning
- To see which country our users are from and which country our website is receiving the most users
- To see which web browser our users are using and which one is most used
- To see which operating system our users are using and which one is most used
For more information about StatCounter.com and how we use it, please see http://www.statcounter.com.
We do not require that you accept
cookies, and you may disable cookies at any time. To disable cookies,
please follow the instructions in your web browser.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at http://www.AboutCookies.org.
Last updated: June 12 2012